The camp schedule that is on our website (links to the right) is what we are currently planning to carry out. The first round of canceling and rescheduling of camps has already taken place. Anyone in camps that have been moved or cancelled have already been notified. This plan B could change to plan C or D, depending on orders that come from the Governor or OSU. To address issues of health and safety, we will be following the guidelines set by the Governor and the CDC when we hold our programs.